Shinjuku is a metropolis with a high ridership on a global scale.
A 29-story tower project combining both offices and commercial facilities
will be realized in this great business area.
Spend quality time away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
The cityscape reflected in these windows is full of colors.
This is a tower to make global citizens proud.
Aerial photograph (taken in December 2019)
Rendering of the room interior
(K type / Living Dining Room)
- ・Information service by concierges who are capable of communicating in English
- ・Fitness room for casual workout
- ・Meeting room for business meetings
* The duration of the trip by limousine bus may vary depending on the time of day and road conditions. The duration of travel and fees are based on the information provided on the website of Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd. (accessed in December 2019).
* The duration of travel by Narita Express and fees are based on the information provided on the website of East Japan Railway Company (accessed in December 2019).
You can view an enlarged
image using pinch in.
* The floor plans shown are based on blueprints and
may differ slightly from the actual room layout.
|Location||6-11-3 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo|
|Transportation||12 minute-walk from JR Shinjuku Station, 4 minute-walk from Nishi Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, 8-minute walk from Tochomae Station on the Toei Oedo Line|
|Structure and number of floors||Reinforced concrete building with 29 floors above ground and 2 underground floors(Earthquake Protection: Seismic isolation structure)|
|Building use||125units(Residential area is 20th to 29th floors(22nd to 24th floors are serviced apartments))|
|Parking lot||38 underground parking lots|
|Bicycle parking area||41 underground parking units (Rack type 36 units, flat installation 5 units)|
|Motorcycle parking area||5 underground parking units|
|Lessor||Daiwa Living Management Co.,Ltd.|
|Completion of construction||Scheduled for late March 2020|
|Date Available||Scheduled for 1 May 2020|
|Design||Nihon Sekkei / Taisei Design Joint Venture|
|Supervision of Construction||Nihon Sekkei,Inc.|
* The renderings are based on blueprints and may differ slightly from the actual building design. The details of the external aspects and
equipment are not included. There is no furniture in strata title units except for furnished apartments for rent. The furniture in the common area
was added at the design stage and may differ from the actual furniture.
* The aerial photographs used were taken in December 2019 and have been partially CG-processed.
* The number of minutes required to walk each distance is calculated as 1 minute = 80 m.
* The duration of access by train is the average duration during daytime. The time in parentheses indicates the duration of commuting on a weekday. Connections are not included.
* Information regarding the airport limousine bus is based on the timetable posted on the website of Airport Transport Service Co., Ltd. (accessed in December 2019).
* The duration of access by taxi and the fees listed are approximate and may differ from the actual duration and fee (taxi website: https://www.taxisite.com/ accessed in December 2019).
* Information used was accessed in December 2019.